Angkor Wat Tour 3 Days
Duration: 3 Day 2 Night
Departure Date: On Request
Depart from: Siem Reap
Routes: Siem Reap - Angkor Wat - Siem Reap
You have 3 days in Siem Reap and want to hit the highlights? You will be amazed at the beauty of Angkor Wat – one of the 7 world’s herritage, beautiful Cambodia’s landscapes, as well as its special culture. The crowning jewel of Khmer architecture surely attracts you from the first time and can’t wait to enjoy them all.
- Immerse yourself in Cambodia rich cultural heritage and discover the awe-inspiring temples of the Khmer Kingdom; marvel at the ancient structures of Ta Prohm and Angkor Wat.
- Discover Cambodian handicraft by observing the artisans at work in Artisans d’Angkor. Visit the silk farm and watch the silk evolve from pupae to fine finished product.
- Experience the daily life of Cambodian to understand more about their culture.
Day 1: Arrival Siem Reap
Today you’ll land in Siem Reap. Warmly welcome by ouver tour guide & car driver at airport then transfer to Siem Reap City then visit Angkor Complex: Angkor Thom; South Gate, Terrace of the elephants, Terrace of the leper kings, Baphuon, Royal Enclosure, Phimeanakas and Bayon Temple.
Visit a temple for sunset: Watch the sun set over the Cambodian countryside from the upper terraces of an ancient Angkorian temple. Return to hotel for check in.
Overnight in Siem Reap.
Day 2: Siem Reap – Angkor Wat (B, L)
After breakfast at hotel. Visit Angkor Wat – the crowning jewel of Khmer architecture. As you enter the main building, ascend through a series of galleries and courtyard before reaching the central sanctuary, which offers beautiful views back over the causeway and across the surrounding countryside. On the way, stop to enjoy the intricate stone carvings that adorn nearly every surface, with some 1, 700 Apsaras, or celestial dancers, sculpted into the walls. Along the outer gallery walls run the longest continuous bas-relief in the world, which narrates stories from Hindu mythology, including the famous Churning of the Ocean of Milk. Visit Ta Prohm and Banteay Srei Temple. Transfer to hotel for check in.
Overnight in Siem Reap.
Day 3: Siem Reap – Departure (B)
Breakfast at hotel. In the morning, continue the temple tour toTakeo, Thommanon, Chau Say Tevoda and Ta Prohm, one of the area’s most beautiful temples. After lunch, transfer to Siem Reap International airport for departure to your homeland.
End of Service with happiest and good journey.
<td style=”text-align: center;”>96<td style=”text-align: center;”>96
Tour cost in US$ per person Hotel Class 2 3 – 5 6-8 Single Supplemental 3 Star 215 190 180 65 4 Star 292 264 253 150 5 Star 374 345 322 230
- Accommodation Twin/Double share + daily Breakfast
- Private vehicle with good A/C & Professional driver
- Professional local English Speaking tour Guide
- All entrance fees to sites listed in the tour itinerary
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- All the services as listed in the itinerary
- Free of mineral water/cool tissue during your tour
- Personal expenditure, such as souvenirs, laundry, mini-bar, drinks (at restaurant) etc…
- Other optional tours, meals, services not mentioned in tour itinerary.
- International Airport’s departure taxes
- International or Domestic air tickets & visa fees
- Gratitude tip for tour guide and driver.
- And Travel Insurance.