Cambodia Classic Tour 5 Days
Duration: 5 Days 4 Nights
Departure Date: On Request
Depart from: Siem Reap
Routes: Siem Reap - Phnom Penh
From massive ancient Khmer temple complexes to rich wildlife, dense rainforest and pristine beaches. Cambodia has a lot to offer to the visitors. Having suffered a traumatic recent history, the country has set about reinventing itself and it has opened its doors to visitors keen to experience this exotic destination. Join this tour to have a chance to learn about Cambodia’s interesting history, admire a masterpice of the world in Angkor Wat, and visit a floating village to know how their inhabitants live. It will be an unforgettable trip in your life!
- Visit some famous temples to understand the Cambodia’s culture and enjoy the country’s traditional dance.
- Experence a cruise trip to discovery the great lake Tonle Sap where you can find many commercial fishing boat and fishermen villages.
- Discover a hustling Phnom Penh City with many famous places and local market where you can find traditional gifts for your family or friends.
Day 1: Arrival Siem Reap (L, D)
Morning: After arriving in Siem Reap’s airport you will be welcome by one of our professional tour guide who will bring you to visit Roluos Group including of Preah Ko, Bakong and Lolei temple, Lunch at a famous local restaurant.
Afternoon: After lunch check in hotel, then visit to Preah Khan, This was known as an old temporary city of kingJayavarman VII (1181-1218). Pre Rup temple, a classic example of temple-mountain, and the last without continuous galleries, Eastern Mebon, Ta som, Neak Pean, a unique ancient hospital built in the reign of king Jayavarman VII (1181-1220) which has been seen as a representation of Anavatapta, a miraculous lake in Himalayas that cures all illnesses. Dinner at a famous restaurant.
Overnight at in Siem Reap.
Day 2: Siem Reap (B, L, D)
Morning: After breakfast, start to visit The Southern Gate of Angkor Thom, famous visit Bayon, Baphuon, and Phimeanakas temples, plus Terraces of the Elephant and leper King, Lunch at a famous local restaurant.
Afternoon: Visit Ta prohm then continue to visit the explore of Angkor Wat temple, the 7th Wonder of the Ancient World and climb up to Bakheng Hill to watch the sunset over Angkor Wat and the surrounding area. Enjoy Buffet-Dinner with performance of Cambodia Traditional APSARA dance show. Dinner at a famous restaurant.
Overnight in Siem Reap.
Day 3: Siem Reap – Phnom Penh (B, L, D)
Morning: You will be out for a visit by boat cruise, discovery the great lake “Tonle Sap”: real interior ocean where there are a lot of fish and exported by the multiple villages of fishermen who you have got the occasion to approach. You will visit as well a fish and Crocodile, Lunch at a famous local restaurant.
Afternoon: After lunch you will depart to Phnom Penh by private vehicle with good A/C itwill take about 6hours drive. Dinner at a famous local restaurant.
Overnight in Phnom Penh.
Day 4: Phnom Penh (B, L, D)
Morning: After breakfast start to visit Wat Phnom, National Museum (National Museum was built in 1917 in traditional Khmer style and was inaugurated in 1920 by King Sisowat) and Independence Monument (It was built in 1958 as a memorial to Cambodia’s war dead). Lunch at a famous local restaurant.
Afternoon: Visit Royal Palace & Silver Pagoda, Toul Sleng Museum (S21) was a highschoolcalled Toul SvayPrey before the Khmer Rough regime turned it into a prison, known to the Khmer Rouge as S-21, for security -21. Thousands of people were tortured and killed here. Later enjoy shopping at Local Market (Central or Russian) which is a local market you can search for souvenirs including a plenty of antique items of various materials and selling all type of local garment factories. Dinner at a famous local restaurant.
Overnight in Phnom Penh.
Day 5: Departure Phnom Penh (B)
Morning: After breakfast at hotel, free at leisure until time transfer to the airport of Phnom Penh for departu
Tour cost in US$ per person Hotel Class Number of persons in group 2 3 4 5 3 Star Please contact Us! 4 Star 5 Star
- Accommodation Twin/Double share + daily Breakfast
- Private vehicle with good A/C & Professional driver
- Professional local English Speaking tour Guide
- All entrance fees to sites listed in the tour itinerary
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- All the services as listed in the itinerary
- Free of mineral water/cool tissue during your tour
- Personal expenditure, such as souvenirs, laundry, mini-bar, drinks (at restaurant) etc…
- Other optional tours, meals, services not mentioned in tour itinerary.
- International Airport’s departure taxes
- International or Domestic air tickets & visa fees
- Gratitude tip for tour guide and driver.
- And Travel Insurance.