Cambodia Heritage Tour 4 Days
Duration: 4 Days 3 Nights
Departure Date: On Request
Depart from: Phnom Penh
Routes: Phnom Penh - Siem Reap
The Cambodia Heritage 4 days tour is made for those who have more time on the holiday. This will bring you to witness the great sites in Cambodia such National Museum, Silver Pagoda, Royal Palace, River Front Park, Wat Phnom hill in Phnom Penh City and Angkor Temple including Rolous Group, Prasat Kravan, Banteay Kdei, Srah Srang, Ta Promh, South Gate of Angkor Thom, Bayon, Angkor Temple and Sunset View at Phnom Bakheng, Pre Rup, East Mebon, Neak Pean, Preah Khan in Siemreap.
- Witness the beauty of Cambodia through the beautiful landscape, the kind people and the special cuisine.
- Visit the great sites in Cambodia, where you can learn more about the history of the country’s and how they developed so far.
- Discover Siem Reap Market and know about the daily life of local people.
Day 1: Arrival – Phnom Penh (D)
Arrive in Phnom Penh and transfer to hotel. In the afternoon visit the National Museum, the Silver Pagoda, the Royal Palace and Wat Phnom hill, founding place of the city. Overnight in Phnom Penh.
Day 2: Phnom Penh – Siem Reap (B, L, D) – by boat
Take the morning flight to Siem Reap. Siem Reap is the base for exploring the fabled temples of Angkor, the ancient capital of the Khmer empire. On arrival begin a tour of the temples that includes the early-Angkor era temples of Small Circuit includingSrahSrang, BanteayKdei, Chau Say Tevoda, Thommanon, and the fabulous Ta Prohm Temple, embraced by the roots of enormous fig trees and gigantic creepers. Overnight in Siem Reap.
Day 3: Siem Reap (B, L, D)
After breakfast a morning tour of the temples takes in the South Gate of Angkor Thom, the famous Bayon, Baphoun, the Terrace of Elephants and Terrace of the Leper King. In the afternoon, visit the magnificent 12thcentury Angkor Wat. Return to hotel after watching the sun set over Angkor Wat. Overnight in Siem Reap.
Day 4: Siem Reap – Departure (B, L)
After breakfast depart for a visit to BanteaySrei, Kbal Spean (River of 1000 Lingas) and BanteaySamre and then visit the Siem Reap market before transferring to Siem Reap Airport for departure flight.
Tour cost in US$ per person Hotel Class Number of persons in group 2 3 4 5 3 Star 508 460 405 375 4 Star 575 530 470 445 5 Star 720 640 610 570
- Private tour
- Accommodation at selected hotels with daily breakfast
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (B – breakfast, L – lunch, D – dinner)
- All transfers and transportation as indicated in program
- All guided sightseeing fees and entrance fees as per itinerary
- English speaking tour guide at places as indicated in program
- Boat tickets: Phnom Penh – Siem Reap (This boat is not available on low water season, you will take the flight instead of boat)
- Surcharge on Chirstmas Eve and New Year Eve
- VISA to Cambodia
- Personal expenses such as shopping, telephone, laundry and bar bills etc.
- Other meals and drinks
- Late check out or early check in at all places (Normally check in at 14: 00 and check out at 12: 00/ surcharge if request)
- Insurance travel
- Tips & gratuities
- All other services are not made on the written form