Cambodia Trekking Tour 5 Days
Duration: 5 Days 4 Nights
Departure Date: On Request
Depart from: Phnom Penh
Routes: Phnom Penh - Rattanakiri - Voensai
If you are a nature and wildlife lover or an adventure enthusiast, Phnom Penh-Rattanakiri Package will be a paradise taking you to the world of fantasy. After experiencing a stay in Phnom Penh, you will get deeper insight of Cambodia when exploring the natural resources in a remote province.
Rattanakiri is the home of hill tribe minorities in northeast part of Cambodia. Remaining truly nature and unspoiled hills, you will enjoy the nature trek in the jungle which become safe now with our walking guide and ranger. You will have a chance to meet hill tribe people and enjoy swimming at the the volcanic lake of Yak Lom and the water fall. This will be a great adventure for you in Cambodia.
- Join a city tour to discover so many attractive destionations for visitors. You can find Wat Phnom, the Independent Monument, Royal Palace, Yak Laom Lake etc.
- Discover Rattanakiri province where forests, wild lives, and waterfalls are all available. This will bring you different experiences in Cambodia to stay in the free wild.
- Have a chance to visit the minority villages in Voen Sai District, where you can witness the real uncommon natural resources, with stunning scenery, shaped by landscapes of dense forests.
Day 1: Phnom Pnenh Arrival (D)
Upon arrival at the Phnom Penh International Airport, we will get transferred to the hotel. Then we have a city tour: visiting the only one hill in town with sacred sites called Wat Phnom, and to the Independent Monument. After the lunch break at a restaurant, in the afternoon, we visit Royal Palace, one of the most beautiful samples of Khmer palace, which allows us to visit the precious Throne Hall, Prasat Khemarin, Prasat Samren Phirum, Hor Preah Khan, Chan Chhaya, and Silver Pagoda where the king regularly does the warship. Then we move to the nearby National Museum where is collective of post-Ankorian antiques. Then we go through the River Front Park whose scenery is much worth shooting before experiencing the exciting boat cruise along the Mekong River bank to see the lovely Phnom Penh city at night with breathtaking view along the river. At the end of the day, we will have dinner at the local restaurant.
Overnight in Phnom Penh.
Day 2: Phnom Pnenh – Rattanakiri (B, L, D)
After the breakfast at the hotel, we get transferred to the airport for departure to Rattanakiri province where forests, wild lives, and waterfalls are all available. It is a real natural tourism in short. Arriving at the airport of Barn Lung Town around lunch time, we will be accommodated to the hotel for lunch. Next, it is time to take the elephant trek in the jungle to view the real environmental sight. Then we visit many waterfalls like Cha-Oong, Katieng, especially Yak Laom Lake, which is a historical, magical, and mysterious lake perfect for swimming due to its clear water with visibility of up to 5m (Yak Laom Lake is believed to have been formed 700, 000 years ago) Next, we are going to experience the beautiful sunset at Phnom Svay Pagoda and back to town for dinner.
Day 3: Ban Lung – Voensai (B, L, D)
After the Breakfast, we depart to Voen Sai District, taking the boat across Sesan River to visit Chinese and Lao settlements, and some villages of Kreung people (Minority people), Chinese and Lao Village and Cemetery of Tom Puon people (Minority people). There we will have a walk to witness the real uncommon natural resources, with stunning scenery, shaped by landscapes of dense forests. We then continue to learn the lifestyle of hilly tribal people until the evening and then back to Barn Lung for dinner.
Overnight in Rattanakiri.
Day 4: Rattanakiri – Phnom Penh (B, L, D)
After shopping at Banlung market and visiting the reclining Buddha statue, we then get transferred to the airport for flight back to Phnom Penh. On arrival at Phnom Penh, we have a city tour to witness the city view at night time before the dinner.
Overnight in Phnom Penh.
Day 5: Phnom Penh – Departure (B)
We enjoy the leisure time in the morning until the flight departure.
End of service.
The price is $440 (US dollars) per person
- All sightseeing tour and transfer services as detailed in the above itinerary
- English speaking local guides
- All accommodation based on 2 sharing a room
- Standard accommodation.
- All entrance fees for attractions included in the above itinerary
- Private air conditioned vehicles
- Domestic flights
- All boat trips
- All meals as detailed in the above itinerary
- Services not detailed in the above itinerary
- International flights to Phnom Penh and from Siem Reap Cambodian
- Visa fees (currently $20 per person)
- International airport departure tax (currently $25 per person)
- Domestic airport departure tax (currently $6 per person)
- Expenditure of a personal nature
- Travel insurance
- Any payment / money transfer charges