Phnom Penh Tour 2 Days
Duration: 2 Days 1 Night
Departure Date: On Request
Depart from: Phnom Penh
Routes: Phnom Penh - Royal Palace - Toul Sleng Museum
The Phnom Penh City tour 2 days is made for discovering the most famous sites in the city such National Museum, Royal Palace, Wat Phnom pagoda and hill, Boat Cruise along Mekong River Bank with our experience local guide.
Phnom Penh is a graceful capital that was once known as the ‘Pearl of Asia’. It is a timeless throwback to an older Asia. The riverfront area remains one of the most attractive in the region and is perfect for a late afternoon stroll. The tinkle of music from ancient temples, saffron-clad monks wandering past, and street hawkers with bubbling cauldrons immerse us in the past, even as rapid, modern changes spring up all around.
- Understand more about the history as well as the culture of Cambodian people through their architectures, buildings and stories behind every destination.
- Enjoy the Khmer traditional cuisine, and witness the daily life of local people.
- Discover the largest city of Cambodia – Phnom Penh just one day but still enough to visit the most attractive destionations such as Wat Phnom, National Museum and Independence Monument, Royal Palace & Silver Pagoda, and Toul Sleng Museum, etc.
Day 1: Arrival Phnom Penh (L, D)
Morning: After arriving in Phnom Penh’s airport you will be welcome by one of our professional tour guide who will bring you to visit Wat Phnom, National Museum and Independence Monument, Lunch at a famous local restaurant.
Afternoon: After lunch check in hotel, then start to visit Royal Palace & Silver Pagoda, Toul Sleng Museum (S21) The thousands of people were tortured and killed here in Pol Pot regime. Then you enjoy shopping at Local Market (Russian Market or Central Market) which is a local market you can search for souvenirs including a plenty of antique items of various materials and selling all type of local garment factories. Dinner at a famous local restaurant.
Overnight in Phnom Penh.
Day 2: Departure Phnom Penh (B)
Morning: After breakfast at hotel, transfer to the airport of Phnom Peh for departure flight. End of Service with happiest and good journey.
Tour cost in US$ per person Hotel Class Number of persons in group 2 3 – 5 6 – 8 3 Star 115 100 95 4 Star 153 140 130 5 Star 192 184 195
- 1 night hotel accommodation on a twin-share basic with daily breakfast
- Meals as mentioned in the itineraries: Cambodian food, Asian Food basic.
- All landed transfers within the tour by air-conditioned vehicle, including pick-up and drop-off at airports on arrival and departure days
- English Speaking Tour guide. Other languages on request
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- All taxes & services charge
- Personal expenditure, such as souvenirs, laundry, mini-bar, drinks (at restaurant) etc…
- Other optional tours, meals, services not mentioned in tour itinerary.
- International Airport’s departure taxes
- International or Domestic air tickets & visa fees
- Gratitude tip for tour guide and driver.
- And Travel Insurance.