Phnom Penh Tour 3 Days
Duration: 3 Day 2 Night
Departure Date: On Request
Depart from: Phnom Penh
Routes: Phnom Penh - Royal Palace - Toul Sleng Museum
For many travellers to Cambodia, the capital Phnom Penh is one of the most attracted destinations that you want to visit. While there’s no denying the ruins on the outskirts of Siem Reap are the country’s premier destination, the capital retains its own particular Khmer charms and is still developing so far. Spending three days for this tour at Phnom Penh, you will have a chance to learn about the mix of history and hedonism of the city.
- Visit some famous places such as Wat Phnom, National Museum and Independence Monument, etc.
- Enjoy the traditional Cambodian cuisine.
- Discover the local market, where you can buy variety of souvenirs and witness the daily life of Cambodians.
Day 1: Arrival Phnom Penh (D)
Morning: After arriving in Phnom Penh’s airport you will be welcome by one of our professional tour guide who will bring you to your hotel for checking in. Dinner at a famous local restaurant.
Overnight in Phnom Penh.
Day 2: Phnom Penh (B, L, D)
Morning: Breakfast at hotel then visit Wat Phnom, National Museum and Independence Monument, Lunch at a famous local restaurant.
Afternoon: After lunch check in hotel, then start to visit Royal Palace, Toul Sleng Museum (S21)The thousands of people were tortured and killed here in Pol Pot regime, Then you enjoy shopping at Local Market (Central Market or Russian Market) which is a local market you can search for souvenirs including a plenty of antique items of various materials and selling all type of local garment factories. Dinner at a famous local restaurant.
Overnight in Phnom Penh.
Day 3: Departure Phnom Penh (B)
Morning: After breakfast at hotel, transfer to the airport of Phnom Pneh for departure flight.
End of Service with happiest and good journey.
Tour cost in US$ per person Hotel Class Number of persons in group 2 3 – 5 6 – 8 3 Star 135 120 107 4 Star 204 182 171 5 Star 182 153 236
- 2 nights hotel accommodation on a twin-share basic with daily breakfast
- Meals as mentioned in the itineraries: Cambodian food, Asian Food basic.
- All landed transfers within the tour by air-conditioned vehicle, including pick-up and drop-off at airports on arrival and departure days
- English Speaking Tour guide. Other languages on request
- Cyclo Tour to visit Market.
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- All taxes & services charge.
- Domestic and International flights
- Domestic and International airport tax
- Expenditure of a personal nature, such as drinks, souvenir, laundry etc…
- Other tours & meals than mentioned in the program