Siem Reap – Angkor Wat Tour 2 Days
Duration: 2 Days 1 Night
Departure Date: On Request
Depart from: Siem Reap
Routes: Siem Reap - Angkor Wat - Tonle Sap
Angkor Wat is one of 7 world’s herritage, and is considered as one of the must-visit place while visiting Cambodia. Tour the dramatic ruins of Angkor Wat on a private 2-day excursion. You will have a chance to visit the Royal Enclosure, Phimean Akas, Banteay Samre, and more. See ancient Khmer monuments draped in atmospheric jungle, and watch a traditional Apsara performance. With a short time for this tour, you also can receive a lot of benefits while choosing our tour.
- Discover the beauty of Angkor Wat and Angkor Thom, which are the most famous places you should not miss.
- See the major temples of Angkor, including the jungle temple of Ta Prohm and the celestial temple of Phimean Akas.
- Discover where Angkor rulers would watch their returning armies at the Elephant Terrace.
- Visit an ancient Buddhist university and witness the daily life of sugar palm farmers to know more about the Cambodian culture.
- Enjoy dinner at local restaurant and watch a traditional Apsara performance.
Day 1: Arrival Siem Reap (L, D)
Morning: After arriving in Siem Reap’s airport you will be welcome by one of our professional tour guide who will bring you to visit the Southern Gate of Angkor Thom, famous Bayon, Baphuon and Phimeanakas temples, plus the Terraces of the Elephant and leper King Terraces, Lunch at famous restaurant.
Afternoon: visit Ta Prohm then continue to visit the explore of Angkor wat temple, the 7th Wonder of the Ancient World and climb up to Bakheng Hill to watch the sunset over Angkor Wat and the surrounding area. Enjoy Buffet-Dinner with APSARA dance show, Dinner at a famous restaurant.
Overnight in Siem Reap.
Day 2: Departure Siem Reap (B, L)
Morning: You will be out for a visit by boat cruise, discovery the great lake “Tonle Sap”: real interior ocean where there are a lot of fish and exported by the multiple villages of fishermen who you have got the occasion to approach. You will visit as well a fish and Crocodile, Lunch at a famous local restaurant.
Afternoon: visit “Les Artisants d’Angkor” then shopping at Local market (old market). Before transfer you to airport for departure flight.
End of Service with happiest and good journey.
Tour cost in US$ per person Hotel Class Number of persons in group 2 3 – 5 6 – 8 Single
3 Star 150 130 120 38 4 Star 192 180 155 75 5 Star 235 212 200 120
- Accommodation Twin/Double share + daily Breakfast
- Private vehicle with good A/C & Professional driver
- Professional local English Speaking tour Guide
- All entrance fees to sites listed in the tour itinerary
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- All the services as listed in the itinerary
- Free of mineral water/cool tissue during your tour
- Personal expenditure, such as souvenirs, laundry, mini-bar, drinks (at restaurant) etc…
- Other optional tours, meals, services not mentioned in tour itinerary.
- International Airport’s departure taxes
- International or Domestic air tickets & visa fees
- Gratitude tip for tour guide and driver.
- And Travel Insurance.